Hi Marcus,

I have never worked with the source files, I've tried to build your source of
the ERExtensions, but I can't build it.
Is it possible to send the ERXExtensions.frameworks, so I can test if that
solves my problem.

I am preparing build my application on 10.10. perhaps 10.11 is the problem.

Thanks,
Frank