Hi Ralph,

On 23 Dec 2015, at 11:06, Ralph Scheuer <ralph.sche...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> this is a bit off-topic, but I'll still try it:
>
> if anybody is looking for an experienced WO developer in Southern Germany,
> preferably in the Munich region, please feel free to get in touch with me
> off-list via this e-mail address.
>
> I would rather go back to WO development rather than starting the next Spring
> / Hibernate job.
>
> A proper CV and references etc. are available as well.
>
> Thank you and my apologies for the OT message.

Sorry, not being able to help. On the lookout myself, but not in Southern
Germany. I feel your pain, though. WO jobs are hard to come by these days.
However: once you get to know the Swing/Hibernate stuff, it isn’t half bad. If
you employ clean architecture, good coding style and separation of concerns
etc., you can have fun writing Swing/Hibernate code, too. I really like the IoC
pattern as well, something that might be worth having in WO.

J.