——
Subject: Re: Maven
From: Lachlan Deck <lachlan.d...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:01:25 +1100
——

Maven uses the relevant plugin for your <packaging /> to determine where things
live. So if you’re using `woapplication` or `woframework` (I think the options
are) as your packaging type, then you’ll need the relevant plugin in your build
section which I think from memory is the womaven-lifecycle-plugin.

This has been the case for some years, though I’m not familiar with the current
state of things. Have you tried a basic hello world app following the wiki
guides for maven?

cheers,
Lachlan