> On 18.06.2016, at 21:05, Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca> wrote:

>>> Generic kernel didn’t work too.
>>
>> And it’s not working on AWS either. I’m in deep shit for my presentations…
>
> It works fine with a full installation in VMWare Fusion. I don’t think the
> Debian/Ubuntu packages should install the WebObjects frameworks, and that
> would fix the issue. Discussion to have at WOWODC.

I had similar issues (though I could use the kernel module in the end) in
docker containers. If you can change the installation process, you might be
able to work with p7zip-full, the "7z x" command seems to be able to extract
the dmg to HFS image and the HFS image to actual files. That way you could dump
the original content into a temp folder and run the installation from there.

Best Luck, nothing like the week before a presentation! ;-)
Dennis, walking back to Keynote now

Dennis Bliefernicht • Backend Development
T +49 40 357 3001 62
dennis.blieferni...@xyrality.com

XYRALITY GmbH • Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg
www.xyrality.com <http://www.xyrality.com/>
Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 115332
Geschäftsführer: Sven Ossenbrüggen