From: webobje...@altera.it
Subject: Large file uploads
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:33:30 +0200
To: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com

Hi list,
I’m having issues with an application in which i use a modified version of
ERDragAndDropUpload and I can’t upload files larger than 2.1 GB. I’ve searched
in the mailing list but I only got a few references about this problem about 6
years ago… What’s the current situation?
The log line i get is <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOHttpIO> Unable to
parse content-length header: '2635300961’.
Is there a quick fix or should I investigate alternatives to WO for this
specific scenario?
Thanks,

Matteo

This email sent to halbei...@hotmail.com