Hello, Ramsey and list!

I have just worked around some incompatibilities between Ponder and Wonder 7.

Since Loggers are now private static final in most (if not all) Wonder classes,
I added this field to some classes that were using loggers from parent classes:

        private static final Logger log =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(ClassName.class);

… where ClassName is… well, the class name. :-D Also, don’t forget to import
org.slf4j.Logger and org.slf4j.LoggerFactory!

Also, in er.auth.ERStageManager, there’s a call to
ERXSession.SessionWillAwakeNotification, that is now deprecated and had to be
replaced with ERXSession.SessionDidRestoreNotification.

These changes seem to have done the trick. I don’t use git for my own version
control and only know the really, really basic stuff. I know, shame on me… I’m
gonna take a look at it and get my code up on GitHub, so I can request a pull.

Cheers,
Flavio