Hello,

I’m about 90% the way through manually converting an existing framework project
from Fluffy Bunny to a standard Maven layout. The final step was fixing the
EOGenerator files to point to the right places. I can see that WOLips isn’t
because a relationship to model B (sitting right next to it in
src/main/resources) can’t be resolved (Load Model Group is checked in the EOGen
editor); and, indeed, loading model A up in Entity Modeler doesn’t also load
model B.

I can see that this should work: creating a couple of new models in a brand new
project from the framework archetype works as designed. What I can’t see is
what I’ve missed in my manual transition from Fluffy Bunny to Maven. Is there a
trap for young players here for getting model groups recognised?

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/