I don’t know if it helps but looking at ERJRUtilities.java, ERJasperReports
works by saving a temp file. the temp file is not deleted until the application
quits normally. Can you grab the temp file?

BTW, if you use ERJasperReports, you must set your deployed application to
terminate regularly to clear out these temp files.