Hi Maik,

Works great for english but usually not enough for french or other languages
with accents. For example french Canadians expect case insensitive search and
ordering to consider all the variants of e (eEéÉèÈêÊëË) equals same for c and
ç, etc.

This varie with language and I think even with countries for the same language
in some cases. This is why unicode created collations.

Samuel