Chuck,

(as always to the rescue, you the man! Thanks!)

> On 7. 4. 2017, at 6:41 PM, Chuck Hill <ch...@gevityinc.com> wrote:
> Is there a SSL terminating proxy or load balancer in front of the new
> installation?

Absolutely no idea :( Aside of asking the side admin, might I check somehow?

> x-forwarded-port is more standard and dependable in that case.  The other
> headers are from mod_webobjects.

Just making sure I am not misunderstanding you, this means I should check the
x-forwarded-port header first, and if it is 443, can I safely ignore
server_port (not speaking of x-webobjects-server-port) and assume the access to
application was SSL-protected, right?

Thanks again a big lot,
OC