Hi Markus,
no real help here, just adding some info: I've noticed this happening in
another app recently (TextWrangler). But I'm running on High Sierra and thought
it was related to changes in file APIs there.

Haven't noticed this in Eclipse though. Do you have "Refresh using native hooks
or polling" on in your Workspace preferences? I found that to help with similar
problems in the past.

- hugi