Hi,

I use an Oracle database, which has a "master" schema/account. This aacount uses my Webobjects application. There are a lot of "slave" schemas/accounts, which grant privileges on their own objects (tables, views etc.) to the master. So the master can access these objects like:

select * from slave1.table1;
select * from slave2.table1;

The objects within the "slave" accounts are identical, so it could be possible to use one EO model for all slaves.

How can I access these objects, if the master don't know the user/password for every slave? I cannot change the credentials for the model within the application without the passwords, but I have to change the source of each object within a model to the specific slave before I execute any query. Or should I use rawSQL?

I have no idea, how I could solve this with WebObjects. Is it possible at all?

Best regards
André