Dear all,

I have migrated an application to a new server, in the process upgrading
from Centos 5 to 7, PostgreSQL 8 to 10 and apache 2.2 to 2.4

Apart from a nasty ScriptAlias declaration that needed commenting out,
installing was mostly a breeze.

I have an odd problem with apache delivering (or rather, not delivering)
static resources. It works using https:// but not http:// and I have two
hostnames can resolve to the same IP address and one works with https://
 and one doesn't.

I have installed the static WebServerResources bit of my application in
/opt/Local/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects/Appname.woa/...  and
WebServerResources in the webobjects.conf apache file is
/opt/Local/WebServer/Documents

Am I missing something obvious? Can't work out why it works only with one
hostname and only via https.

Mark