Hi Maik,

I think there is a missing chain cert on the server.

At least Eclipse update refuse to connect to the update site with this error:
Unable to read repository at
https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/WOLips47/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/temp/dist/content.xml.
Unable to read repository at
https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/WOLips47/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/temp/dist/content.xml.
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Checking the ssl config with
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=jenkins.wocommunity.org reveals
that the certificate chain is incomplete.

I do not have problems with browser that either already have it or download it
silently but Java does not seem to like this.

With apache, the chain is added with a config like this:
SSLCertificateChainFile "/[...]/letsencrypt/live/[...]/chain.pem"

Samuel