We've also tried Eclipse Photon with Sierra / High Sierra with no issues. And
we would also be interested in hearing about anyone's Java 10 (or Java 11 early
access) experiences.

Thanks!
Mark

On 7/29/18, 3:07 PM, "Webobjects-dev on behalf of Michael Kondratov"
<webobjects-dev-bounces+mark.morris=experian....@lists.apple.com on behalf of
mich...@aspireauctions.com> wrote:

    We are using Eclipse Proton without issues.

    MIchael

    > On Jul 29, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Markus Ruggiero <mailingli...@kataputt.com>
wrote:

    > Does anyone already have experience with the latest Java 10 / Wonder 7?
Does WOLips support the new Eclipse Photon? I am talking Sierra/HighSierra.

https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/michael%40aspireauctions.com

https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/mark.morris%40experian.com

    This email sent to mark.mor...@experian.com