Hi Markus,

I don’t know of any property.

Because they are exposed they are treated as attributes.

Because they are relationships they are treated as foreign keys.

So you really have to set both… I don’t see a way around it. If you don’t there
is a race condition for who wins and you’ll never win.

Would be better to make the attribute non-exposed and then create a cover read
only (perhaps derived) property on that attribute to “expose” it for the legacy
app. I mean… for whatever reason they want those integer values exposed so this
is your best bet.
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike <http://www.chatnbike.com/>
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com <mailto:aa...@chatnbike.com>  t:  (301) 956-2319