Hi Theodore,

I use it and I love the time it saves me. I'm currently doing all of my
WebObjects development using Eclipse Neon.3 Release (4.6.3) with no problems (I
realize I am behind). It has gotten more expensive over the years, but it is
still well worth the money and the company is responsive.

Let me know if you need more info.

Later,

Asa