Hello everyone!

We're currently using prototype.js version 1.7.1 along side with Wonder and
WebObjects and everything is working just fine. However, we're using a
script provided by a 3rd party company that imbeds an iframe on our
website. We've done various tests and it seems that prototype.js version
1.7.1 is conflicting with the code in the 3rd party script. Upgrading
prototype.js to version 1.7.3 seems to resolve the issue, but we're unsure
if upgrading will conflict with Wonder and WebObjects. Has anyone used
prototype.js 1.7.3 along side with Wonder and WebObjects? Thank you and
have a great day!

Regards,

Mark