I use Mars 4.5.2 on Mojave with JDK 1.8.201

A couple of weeks ago all of a sudden my project stopped compiling
because it could not find the ERJars and ERExtensions frameworks, even
though they wee still on the same location on disk and my properties
file hadn't changed. Manged to get around that by adding them as user
libraries (it creates an issue when it comes to the ant build, but I can
get around that).

Friday, out the blue, when I try to run the app, I get:

    Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try
again
com/webobjects/foundation/NSCoding
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.findBootstrapClass(Native Method)

I've been going nuts. This happening on my office desktop, but my laptop
(same version of O/S, Eclipse and Java) does not have either issue. It
seems like something in the classpath got screwed up, but what ?

I tried deleting Java and re-installing both JRE andJDK. It didn't help.

I tried downloading Eclipse 2018-12, but when I try to run it tells me
it cannot find Java, even though it's clearly there and I can use (and
Mars does not seem to have an issue).

I'm out of ideas.

Thanks,

--
Valerio Luccio             (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging   4 Washington Place, Room 157

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates ?"