Here’s another try with a smaller zip file.  The main script is called wo-install-nb.sh, the other files are supporting files.  I’ve removed my SSL Certs which are referenced, and well as the mod-webobjects library to cut down on size  Probably won’t work out of the box, but at the least is a good list of things that need to be installed as part setting a mojave box to be a webobjects deployment machine.

Should unzip and untar with:

unzip deploy.tar.zip
tar xvf deploy.tar

I’ll be happy to answer questions.