Hello List

I have a WORepetition inside a form and it gets invoked once when bringing up
the page and works great.  However on submittal of the form containing the
repetition, the WORepetition gets invoked twice more, like it’s re-building the
page twice more before the form action is even invoked.  In short, my question
is why does it act like it’s rebuilding the page not only once, but twice on a
form submittal when in my mind it shouldn’t be being invoked at all?  Is there
anyway to avoid this?

The _group12FirstRndGamesLists, is the repetition that gets re-run on page
submittal:

            <wo:WORepetition list="$_group12FirstRndGamesLists"
item="$_groupGames">
              <wo:WORepetition list="$_groupGames" item="$_currGame">
showTooltip="$showStats" gamePopup="$_currGame" /> </div>
              </wo:WORepetition>
            </wo:WORepetition>

Thanks
Jeff