Of course, this is just an example, replace the class name with your superclass
class name. ;-)

On Jul 25, 2019, at 8:59 AM, Morris, Mark
<mark.mor...@experian.com<mailto:mark.mor...@experian.com>> wrote:

Hi André,

If you still want to go the subclass route, try adding this in your subclass
(to get it to use the superclass’s WO template):

@Override
public WOElement template() {
return
ERXComponentUtilities.inheritTemplateFrom(ContractCodeMapping.class.getSimpleName(),
 session().languages());
}

Regards,
Mark

On Jul 25, 2019, at 2:32 AM, André Rothe via Webobjects-dev