Hi,

I have to admit that I do not fully understand why you would need to do this
but you can just inject a Maven plugin into your build process.
A suitable lifecycle phase that runs before packaging would be process-classes.
Add this below your wolifecycle plugin declaration:

<plugin>
        <version>1.8</version>
        <executions>
                <execution>
                <id>move-frameworks-directory</id>
                <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <configuration>
                                <target>
                                        <move
file="target/${project.build.finalName}.woa/Contents/Frameworks"

tofile="target/${project.build.finalName}.woa/Frameworks"/>
                                </target>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                                <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                </execution>
        </executions>
</plugin>

You can also choose to 'lift' specific frameworks by adding more 'move'
commands.

With regards
--
Dennis Scheffer