Hi,

The build directory has only the resources while the classes are in the bin
directory. Here is a partially expanded directory structure.

Alexandria/bin
Alexandria/bin/com
Alexandria/bin/com/apress
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/admin
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Application.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/batch
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Batch.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/cell
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/component
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/CSV.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/DBUtilities.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/DirectAction.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/eo
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/ExecutionTimer.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Experiments.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/FakeManifestItem.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/FakeSpecItem.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/FileNameFilter.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/FinanceReport.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/fragments
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/lookups
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Main.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/migrations
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Object.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Object$1FieldNameComparator.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Obzerv.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/pages
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/ReleaseNotes.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/rest
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Session.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/task
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/Utils.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/VirtualModelWorker.class
Alexandria/bin/com/obzerv/WorkOrderItem.class
Alexandria/build
Alexandria/build/Alexandria.woa
Alexandria/build/Alexandria.woa/Contents
Alexandria/build/Alexandria.woa/Contents/Info.plist
Alexandria/build/Alexandria.woa/Contents/Resources
Alexandria/build/Alexandria.woa/Contents/WebServerResources
Alexandria/build.properties
Alexandria/build.xml
Alexandria/Components
Alexandria/Libraries