Michael,

This looks suspiciously like what I complained about recently. The issue was
this line in the httpd.conf file:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ “/var/www/cgi-bin/“

If this line is still in your httpd.conf file, comment it out. This doesn’t
affect people that rename the URL to be something like apps in place of cgi-bin.

Ken