Hi Michael,

as far as I remember that is the adapter creating an additional connection to
retrieve the list of available data types that (often?) is not closed due to a
bug. You can alter your connection string by adding the param
useBundledJdbcInfo:

dbConnectURLGLOBAL=jdbc:postgresql://your-db-server:5432/your-db-name?useBundledJdbcInfo=true

By this it uses a local copy of the info and skips the retrieval from DB. As
the set of available DB data types is quite constant that should be fully
sufficient for 99% of use cases.

jw