Hi Ray,

On 25 Apr 2020, at 3:28 am, Ray Kiddy via Webobjects-dev
<webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com> wrote:

> 1) Is wonder buildable? With ant? with maven? How?

The short answer is yes: it's buildable. I can see it's being built in at least
the following places:

https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/Wonder7/
<https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/Wonder7/>

https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder/actions
<https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder/actions>

On GitHub it's being built with Maven, and it looks like this is Henrique's
work:

https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder/tree/master/.github/workflows
<https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder/tree/master/.github/workflows>

If you want to build it, I imagine Maven would be your best bet. (If you can
transition to using Maven as your build tool for your projects, you won't even
need to build Wonder. Just tell Maven what version you want, and it will fetch
the built frameworks from maven.wocommunity.org
<http://maven.wocommunity.org/>.)

> 2) I used to have an account on wiki.wocommunity.org and attempts to get my
> p[assword rteset have not worked. Well, that was a few years ago. But I do
> not see much new of the wiki. Should this wiki be kept?

I'd rather have it than not, but you do have to dig hard and carefully to find
useful content these days. Maik Musall looks after the wocommunity.org
<http://wocommunity.org/> resources these days—he might be able to reunite you
with your account.

> Can it be kept current?

I doubt it. The community is too small and the will to do that just isn't there.

--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/