Hi there,

I'd need to get a notification whenever a property of my EO changes, be it
directly through a setter, or through an inverse-relationship being maintained,
or through an object of an M:N deleted, whatever way. Something like

class MyEO extends ERXGenericRecord {
  void propertyDidChange(String key) {
    ... to be called just after any property of mine changes, with its key ...
  }
}

Does EOF or WOnder provide something like that? Whatever I try, I can't find
it. I could easily observe willChanges of course, but that's something rather
different...

Thanks,
OC