Is there a simple way to determine what version of mod_webobjects.so is
installed?
I notice my live server has a 2011 dated file! This is on Amazon Linux
My dev box is a Mac and has a 2014 dated mod_webobjects.so
I am not inclined to tinker too much, but thought I would ask!

Hmm, interestingly on my live server I see:
httpd -version
Server version: Apache/2.2.34 (Unix)
Server built:   Nov  1 2017 18:47:16

On my dev box I see:
Server version: Apache/2.4.34 (Unix)
Server built:   Feb 22 2019 20:20:11

Would I be advised to try to get the live server to 2.4?
Again I am reluctant to tinker too much while things are humming along nicely.

Thanks
John