What problem are you trying to solve? Are you wanting to not store passwords? Even if you use a third-party solution, you are still going to store user-specific configuration information, yes? Or are you handing all of that to Apple?

I have apps that are secure and I do not store passwords.

Somebody comes in to the app, I get their e-mail address and sent them an "invite" into the app. This is exactly as secure as any password-storage system that uses e-mail to reset passwords. Do I have to worry about the security of my password tables? No. Do I have to worry about whether I have picked the right encryption? No. Do I have to worry about whether I have salted the passwords correctly? No. Do I have to make people store their 327th password? No. Because I do not use passwords.

I can even use 2FA on top of that.

The real problem with using systems like AppleID or Facebook authentication is that gives people an illusion of security while creating a single, incedibly massive point of failure. So why do that?

 - ray