Yes thanks but it’s a heavy job.
I started it with 9G memory and I really need to stop it and run it only the WE
when users don’t use others apps.

Pierre

De : Amedeo Mantica [mailto:amedeomant...@me.com]
Envoyé : lundi 13 juillet 2020 08:36
À : GILQUIN Pierre
Cc : WebObjects-Dev
Objet : Re: Monitor scheduling

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/TimerTask.html
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Jul 2020, at 08:30, GILQUIN Pierre via Webobjects-dev
<webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a extraction job that need to be ran only one time the week-end. The
process stopped when done
I am not allowed to use crontab to schedule this job.

I try on the wonder monitor without success so far. Is there a way to do that ?
To sum-up : scheduled on Saturday night without Auto recover

Thanks in advance
Pierre

This email sent to amedeomant...@me.com