De : Jesse Tayler via Webobjects-dev [mailto:webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com]
Envoyé : mardi 1 septembre 2020 17:46
À : Webobjects-dev
Cc : Robert Hanviriyapunt
Objet : New installation fail?

I'm launching a new EC2 Instance and just installing from scratch and I found
my way to this page

https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Installing+a+deployment+environment+on+RedHat%2C+CentOS+or+Amazon+Linux

These WO installs all have bad links or dead services?

sudo yum install wotaskd
sudo yum install womonitor
sudo yum install woadaptor

I notice there’s stuff here

https://packages.wocommunity.org/CentOS/latest/i386/

I'm not even certain I recall what CentOS is, I’m apparently on Amazon Linux 2

Ok, so what’s the latest working method for updating an EC2 instance?

This email sent to pierre.gilq...@hcuge.ch