> On 4 Sep 2020, at 05:29, Lon Varscsak via Webobjects-dev
> <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com> wrote:
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm trying to do reverse engineering in EOModeler, but when I go to do it it
> complains that it can't find a suitable driver.  The drive is on the
> classpath for the project (and works fine connecting), but I'm wondering if
> there's something I need to do for WOLips to know about the jar file?  I
> can't find anything on it.

Driver in the workspace is a good starting point, but reverse engineering (and
generating SQL) in EntityModeler does not read the Properties files in your
project, thus does not use and of the DB credentials specified there. You must
edit your Default db config in the model. These values will not be used by your
application but overridden by what is in the Properties file(s), so no problem
with db credentials and such that disagree between the model connection dict
and the Properties file

---markus---