The hostname was already in the hosts file already so it can’t be that?

Any other ideas?

I have reduced down the JVM footprint by reducing the java properties -Xms64m
-Xmx128m down and turned of debugging thinking maybe these were relevant but
all the apps running are giving the same email warnings.

Gino