Even if we replace the footer of this email list with links to other resources
— we don’t need to reflect all the conversations, but folks should have equal
visible access to all the places information is.

I have also not found anything to really store new stuff in, WIKIs SUCK!! They
are ugly and lame like we’re back in the 90’s

The new stuff I see, google docs — these are thoughtless ideas that are hard to
give a place on the web— a domain or even a strong page somewhere.

Maybe we should use GITHub more?

I have all this container deployment stuff I can push he documentation and
instructions for online, but we have to find a decent location people can
access…

Suggestions?