Hi Riccardo,

I'm using Eclipse 2020-12, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about issues
with the new 2021 release. For either one, you need to make sure to point to
the most recent WOLips. You can find general instructions (referencing slightly
older versions) at:
https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WEB/Project+Wonder+Installation

Also, note that this mailing list has been unreliable lately, so there's now a
new, community-maintained list. See the info at:
https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WEB/Home

Hope this helps!
-- Mark

On 3/5/21, 1:00 PM, "Riccardo De Menna via Webobjects-dev"