Hi Ricardo,

I also noticed the problem outside modal dialog after testing it. After many
try and errors, I found a pattern. There is a problem with the latest
prototype.js clonePosition when the element is inside a float block (at least).

I simplified the clone position to use the new (prototype 1.7) Layout functions
and it fixes my problems.

Here is the diff from my GitHub fork, can you give it a try on your apps. If
you have good results, I will create a pull request for the main Wonder source.

https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder/compare/master...spelletier:Fix_prototype_clonePosition?expand=1#diff-b6bffd9eba6821e533154f2617bd3a1c5ec0378a3cbbb2acce98ecd245e3a085

Regards,

Samuel