FYI, these URLs have changed to the following

https://gist.github.com/hugithordarson/3c269a3196d0c4f2da486f1109c16d42

https://gist.github.com/hugithordarson/d2ba6da9e4942f4ece95d7a721159cd1

And by the way, how do I build wonder with maven? I need the frameworks built so I can use eogenerate. I tried

cd Frameworks

mvn clean install

I get

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile (default-compile) on project ERProfiling: Compilation failure: Compilation failure: [ERROR] /home/tim/git/wonder/Frameworks/Misc/ERProfiling/Sources/er/profiling/classloader/WeavingClassLoader.java:[8,16] cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class Resource
[ERROR]   location: package sun.misc

I am using Java 17 on Ubuntu 22.04

Thanks in advance