Just to keep things on list.

------

Hi Ricardo,

glad I can help. I think I forgot mentioning

- xerces 2.12.2
- xalan 2.7.3
- xalan serializer 2.7.3

Also take a look here, but the versions are a little bit outdated:

https://axis.apache.org/axis/java/compat/dependencies.html

Putting it all into ERJars is a good idea I think. Honestly, in our
company we even dropped ERJars. We do Maven build a custom fat Jar
with all WO/WOnder requirements and integrated that into our CI. So
I only need to update a single POM.

Previously we had also

- axis 1.4
- axis-jaxrpc 1.4
- axis-saaj 1.4

But these are very outdated in the official Maven repos. So now we
build the current axis1 from source [1] into the fat Jar, too, but
only axis (core), axis-jaxrpc and axis-saaj.

It is all a bit hacky, but it is integrated and it works.

We build axis1 sources (only core, jaxrpc, and saaj) from master
branch from here:

[1] https://github.com/apache/axis-axis1-java

This repo contains many fixes and updates to the original axis1
from 2006.

Michael

--

Michael Schmiedgen, BSc