Hi,

I created a new workspace with the latest Eclipse to migrate my project to
maven. My projects run and I can debug the application code (set breakpoint,
click on exception stack trace to open project source) but all debug functions
are not working for frameworks. I set breakpoint in code but Eclipse open class
from a jar instead of my source.

Also, I have to restart the app to test for my code change in frameworks even
with an hot swap enable JRE. Seems Eclipse does not figure out the maven
dependencies code is in the current workspace.

Is there something I miss here ?

Regards,

Samuel