Thanks Markus,

I was using this to refer to the plugin:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.wocommunity</groupId>
        <artifactId>wolifecycle-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.5</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
                <flattenComponents>true</flattenComponents>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

I’ll try 2.6-SNAPSHOT :-)