Anyone struggle with app not finding properties files when launching from
Eclipse?

I’m still trying to go form ANT -> Maven and there is a shared framework with a
properties file in it that I want to be pulled into various apps.

Curiously, app “A” is able to pull in the properties just fine but app “B” does
not.

I would have thought I could compare the two projects and determine a useful
difference (since it works in one app) but I have struck out. Don’t see what
the difference could be.

Anyone have any insight or advice on what to look for? How can I get app “B” to
see the properties file from the framework?

Many thanks,
— Aaron