Thank you very much :)

That will truly help.

Well at least I now know where to find it. Is there a way I test this?
Either Python coded or "manually". I should be looking for something
like "application/xml" or "application/json". With the code you sent
me I know how to extract but still I would like to be testing both
client and server side to know how to send this, and eventually know
if the server is sending me json or xml.

In any way, thanks in advance :)