Hello,

I've been hacking on a simple web.py example application if anyone is
interested. It features examples of:

 o Templates and form handling
 o Database of user accounts
 o Session management using database backend
 o Authentication using application sessions, HTTP Basic and OAuth2
 o REST interface implementation examples with a commandline client
 o User account management

I really struggled with the REST and OAuth2 stuff, so I hope I can
spare someone else the pain. Let me know if this is helpful or not!

Tony