Realizing that I didn't really describe what my problem was at 1 in
the morning...

When accessing localhost/ the application is loaded just fine. It
renders the index class just as expected including the template.
Trying to access localhost/dashboard as defined in main.py, the page
just returns None with no errors from web.py or apache. It will also
print "IT PRINTS THIS SO ITS LOADING THIS MODULE" to the logs
indicating exactly what the comment says anytime /dashboard is
accessed. No matter what I try it will not call the GET method. Any
ideas?