Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Python\lib\site-packages\web\application.py", line 236, in
process
    return self.handle()
  File "E:\Python\lib\site-packages\web\application.py", line 529, in handle
    host = web.ctx.host.split(':')[0] #strip port
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

# in web.py 0.35

--
http://twitter.com/qichangxing