Quoting digistam <digis...@gmail.com>:
I do not want to run the POST
action again when I hit the webbrowser refresh button. I only want to
run the POST action again when I turn back to the form page. I hope I
make myself clear. What will be the solution for my problem?

You need to redirect the POSTs directly to the GETs. This way the
last method is a GET and a reload in the browser will perform the
GET. You want to change your POST into:

    def POST(self):
        form = myform()
        session.count += 1
        pages = dict([('val1',a[0]),('val2',a[1])])
        return web.found(
            web.ctx.env.get(
                u'HTTP_REFERER', u'/a-default-page/'))

Cheers