Alright..... So, I'm about to explode at this point, I've tried
logging errors using the standard logging module, I've tried using PDB
and winPDB. Now I've Try/Except in the decorator method of the DBAuth
module to see what the errors are and Ive received the following -

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> at /upload
'user'

Python  /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/web/utils.py in __getattr__, line
70
Web     GET http://ec2-75-101-170-236.compute-1.amazonaws.com/upload

Any help deciphering this would be greatly appreciated!!!