On 2011-08-18 01:39 -0700, anoop mohan wrote:
> I have developed one web application using web.py. Now i want to host
> it in to google app engine. i have added template files , but i cannot
> add static (css files, images and javascript) folder in to the ap
> engine. how can i add static folder with google app engine???? please
> help me..

The first result on Google with keywords 'google appengine static files'
takes you here:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/gettingstarted/staticfiles.html

GAE hosts the static files itself, and it requires a bit of
configuration in the YAML file. Take a look at the example on the page
that I linked you to.

--
Branko Vukelic
bra...@herdhound.com

Lead Developer
Herd Hound (tm) - Travel that doesn't bite
www.herdhound.com

Love coffee? You might love Loveffee, too.
loveffee.appspot.com