Hi

I have started writing an application in web.py
The main code.py page consists of numerous classes now and the
different classes have content like forms to be rendered

The page has become quite crowded. What is the best practice to
organise webpy code. I thought that may putting the different classes
in different files is a good idea. However that causes the DBSession
stores and the commonly used decorators to be inaccessible to the
classes.

I can define the
DBstore = web.session.DBStore(DB, 'sessions')
dbsession = web.session.Session(app, DBstore, initializer={'count':
0})

in a separate file and import it both in code.py and the other
classes.py

However I am not sure if then the same session remains globally used.
How can I make some objects globally the same
Should I use something like web.ctx

One more question
Can anyone explain what is the significance of
render._keywords['globals']['render'] = render
at
http://webpy.org/skeleton/0.3

in view.py